- Smoking in the building (classrooms, Library rooms and corridors, etc) is strictly prohibited.
- The use of Mobile Phones within the building premises is prohibited.
- Student must neither talk near the lecture rooms, nor loi ter in the corridors during class hours.
- Bicycles, motorcycles and motorcars in no case, be parked anywhere except the parking area. These should be kept locked and placed at the area provided for the purpose.
- All applications for character and other certificates should be submitted through the office. This will prevent unnecessary delay in the issuance of certificates. Certificates will ordi narily be available the next day.
- No notice of any kind will be pasted or handbills distributed in the College premises without the express permission of the Principal.
- Taking part in activities which, in the opinion of the Principal, are subversive of discipline is punishable with expulsion.
- The Principal may expel a student at any time, if he is not satisfied with his conduct or character.
- Students are required to comply with the proctorial rules of the College and the University authorities.
- Each student will receive his identity card, which must be kept by the student in the college premises (through out the day) especially when entering in to the College.
- All types of political/ union activities are prohibited in the campus.
- Students shall be bound by all such rules and orders as may be issued by the Principal concerning administration and discipline of the College, whether these rules and orders supplement the rules printed in the Prospectus or modify or supersede any of these rules.
- Candidate admitted in the self supporting/afternoon program will not be entitled to membership of the College & Punjab University Students Union.