Bachelor, Master, M.Phil & Diploma
- A candidate for admission should apply on the prescribed application form, which can be obtained from the office of the College.
- Application complete in all respects should be submitted to the office by the time and date given in the advertisement.
- No application in person or by post will be entertained after the due date and time.
- Photo-copies of the following documents should be enclosed with the admission form:
- Matric or equivalent certificate
- FA/FSc./I.Com/D.Com or equivalent certificate
- B.Com (IT)/B.Com (Hons) Degree (if applicable)
- M.Com Degree if applicable
- Character certificate from the Principal of the last institute attended
- Authorized certificate of Hafiz-e-Quran (if applicable)
- Computerized National Identity Card
- For admission in a master class migration certificate is required if applicant has graduated from a University other than Punjab University.
- For admission in a bachelor class, migration certificate of a board is required which is not situated in the territorial jurisdiction of the Punjab University.
- Three most recent passport-size photographs with name on their back and with a blue background.
- Medical fitness certificate issued by a Registered Medical practitioner. (It will be submitted by the candidate at the time of obtaining the fee challan).
- Original affidavit (appendix-I) on stamped paper of Rs.20/- duly attested by Judicial Magistrate. (It will be submitted by the candidate at the time of obtaining the fee challan).
- Incomplete Admission Form shall be rejected. The Admission Form will be considered incomplete if:
- The candidate, his/her father/guardian or both do not sign the application form.
- Photo copies of the documents required as mentioned above are not attached to the application form.
- Forged documents are attached or misstatement of facts is done.
- Admission Form bearing a stamp or any mark, shall be rejected.